Click here for our latest special edition newsletter regarding COVID-19
- We Remain Open to Serve You – We are here to help you with your medical needs
- Commitment to Cleanliness and Safety – Our standard cleaning procedures have always used EPA-certified cleansers and disinfectants to maintain the cleanliness of our offices and equipment. We practice universal precautions and continue to be diligent. You can feel safe and secure in our office.
- Emergency Care Will Always be Available – Both in-person and via telemedicine
- Your Appointment – We are suggesting virtual visits (telemedicine) when appropriate but call our office to discuss your options with our staff. We will do our best to accommodate you as appropriate. If it is felt more appropriate for you to be seen in the office or you require testing in the office, we are here to take care of you. Call our office to schedule or reschedule your visit whether in-person or as a virtual telemedicine visit. Click here to find out more about virtual visits.
As stay-at-home restrictions ease, as always, the safety of our patients and staff remains our top priority. In accordance with guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), we are taking the following steps to ensure the health and wellbeing of everyone who enters our office:
- Cleaning and disinfection: Our entire premises, including the lobby, patient rooms, and bathrooms, will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected at regular intervals throughout each day. This regimen will include all surfaces, workstations, keyboards, telephones, handrails, door handles, writing utensils, and other devices.
- Hand hygiene: Hand sanitizer, disposable wipes, and no-touch disposal receptacles will be easily accessible throughout our office. Disposable masks and gloves will be available at the front desk for all visitors. Our staff will continue to maintain strict personal hygiene measures throughout the day. Hand-shaking is discouraged.
- Respiratory etiquette: While disposable masks will be available at our front desk, we highly encourage our guests to come prepared with their own protective items. We respectfully ask all staff and visitors to cover their mouths and noses when coughing or sneezing or use the insides of their elbows. Please throw used tissues in the trash and immediately wash your hands.
- Social distancing: Our services require close proximity to our patients, but we will try to maintain safe personal distances whenever possible. While we always work to avoid congestion in our lobby, this is even more important now. Please arrive on time for your appointment and respect the space of others who may be waiting.
- Illness: It is absolutely crucial that staff and patients stay home if they are sick or displaying signs of illness. Please reschedule your appointment if you experience fever, cold, or flu-like symptoms, or if you have been exposed to someone with these symptoms.
- Appointments: We know you want to get in as soon as possible, and we can’t wait to see you. Scheduled appointments that were canceled due to stay-at-home restrictions will be prioritized. We will do our very best to book new appointments as quickly as possible to ensure safety standards are maintained. We appreciate your loyalty and patience during this time.
Thank you for your continued trust in our practice. Together, we can ensure you receive the important care you need in a safe, healthy, and positive environment. We look forward to seeing you!
Click here for Cedars-Sinai’s “COVID-19 (coronavirus): What You Need to Know” page